- ECO-FRIENDLY AND REUSABLE - You won't have to worry anymore about all the plastic waste produced from normal disposable sandwich bags after switching to our reusable sandwich & snack bags. They look way cooler too.
- EASY-OPEN ZIPPER - Feel good about sending your child to school with lunch bags that have an airtight seal, but are still easy to open. Our reusable snack bags are made with embroidered gripper tabs to help open them easily for little fingers or big ones.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Our dishwasher-safe, quick-drying, grease-proof, and moisture-proof reusable lunch bags make cleanup a breeze. Like a pair of your favorite jeans, they will soften and fade with repeated washings.
- CERTIFIED FOOD-SAFE - Made from cotton fabric lined with food-safe polyester lining that's been tested lead-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, and phthalate-free
- MAKES AN AWESOME GIFT with the LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We sell products that last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we'll replace your lunch tote if there's ever a problem!
When lunchtime hits, you want fresh food, but you hate the waste that comes from throwing away all of those plastic bags all the time. Us, too. That's why after becoming aware of the environmental problems caused by disposable, non-recyclable plastic bags, we decided to create a product that can help reduce the amount of baggies thrown away every day.
We wanted to design a reusable lunch baggie that looked amazing, but could also cut down on the amount of trash that ends up in landfills. We decided it would be even cooler if we hit up some of our favorite artists and had them provide some of our favorite designs to put on the bags. They all said yes, and Art of Lunch Baggies were born!
Set of 3 Gourmet Reusable Lunch Baggies Includes: Snack Bag - 6.5 inches x 3 inches Large Sandwich Bag - 6.5 inches x 6.5 inches Extra-Large Sandwich Bag - 7 inches x 8 inches
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Lunch and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from Elisabeth Fredriksson
Elisabeth Fredriksson is a color-addicted and nature-loving artist and graphic designer from Sweden. She was very creative as a child and started to draw when she was ten years old, and got her first camera at the age of fifteen. Photography was her biggest passion for over ten years, but after she went to art school in 2011 to explore new mediums she became more and more interested in graphic design. When Elisabeth creates she gets inspired by everything from the smallest things down to a grain of sand, all the way up to the universe at large.
If you are ready to make lunch more interesting while supporting artists around the world, scroll up to the top and hit the add to cart button and enjoy the art of lunch.