- REUSABLE AND ECO-FRIENDLY - Helps you do your part in protecting the environment by not throwing away paper and plastic bags
- MADE OF THICKER NEOPRENE THAN OTHER BRANDS - If a wetsuit keeps a surfer's body temperature stable, just think how the same material will insulate your lunch. Our 4mm thick neoprene stands upright better, insulates longer, and STRETCHES TO FIT all your lunch containers [dimensions are 12"L x 12"H x 6.5"W and fits containers up to 7"L x 6"W]
- INSULATES UP TO FOUR HOURS - Keeps your food fresh longer than normal lunch boxes built from plastic
- NON-TOXIC, STAIN RESISTANT, AND MACHINE-WASHABLE - Made up of lead and pvc-free materials to keep your family's food safe from nasty elements found in cheaper plastic lunch boxes for kids or adults. Stain resistant and machine-washable so there's no need to worry about spills
- MAKES AN AWESOME GIFT with the LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We sell products that last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we'll replace your lunch tote if there's ever a problem!
When lunchtime hits, you don't want to worry about your drink going warm or your food getting cold. That is why we developed the Art of Lunch Neoprene Lunch Tote. It looks better and works better than any other lunch totes we have come across, AND it lets us work with amazing artists from around the world to make lunch less boring.
We make our lunch totes with quality construction and thicker neoprene than the leading brand so your lunch will stand upright and it will keep your food at the right temperature until it is lunch time. When lunch is over and you're back home, our lunch tote conveniently folds and lays flat.
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Lunch and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from Mark Ashkenazi.
Mark Ashkenazi is an Israeli photo artist based in New York City. He loved art since childhood and everyone around him, including himself, knew that he would become an artist. Starting artwork at such a young age provided him with the opportunity to learn a lot from other renowned artists. It also provided him with the means to continually refine his technique. He was hard working and as years went by, he became a professional artist. Ashkenazi focuses on eclectic mediums. He has been painting for the many years and has several original artworks to his name. He hopes that his art will find its way to people’s hearts and into their homes. His paintings cover many different themes. Ashkenazi’s portfolio ranges from pop art, eye-catching nude art, cartoons and comics to colorful animal art and portraits.
About the World Summit
100% of profits will go towards the World Summit, a new nonprofit organization that will unify all humanity beyond our failed political and socio-economic systems that divide us.