- REUSABLE AND ECO-FRIENDLY - Helps you do your part in protecting the environment by not throwing away paper and plastic bags
- MADE OF THICKER NEOPRENE THAN OTHER BRANDS - If a wetsuit keeps a surfer's body temperature stable, just think how the same material will insulate your lunch. Our 4mm thick neoprene stands upright better, insulates longer, and STRETCHES TO FIT all your lunch containers [dimensions are 12"L x 12"H x 6.5"W and fits containers up to 7"L x 6"W]
- INSULATES UP TO FOUR HOURS - Keeps your food fresh longer than normal lunch boxes built from plastic
- NON-TOXIC, STAIN RESISTANT, AND MACHINE-WASHABLE - Made up of lead and pvc-free materials to keep your family's food safe from nasty elements found in cheaper plastic lunch boxes for kids or adults. Stain resistant and machine-washable so there's no need to worry about spills
- MAKES AN AWESOME GIFT with the LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We sell products that last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we'll replace your lunch tote if there's ever a problem!
When lunchtime hits, you don't want to worry about your drink going warm or your food getting cold. That is why we developed the Art of Lunch Neoprene Lunch Tote. It looks better and works better than any other lunch totes we have come across, AND it lets us work with amazing artists from around the world to make lunch less boring.
We make our lunch totes with quality construction and thicker neoprene than the leading brand so your lunch will stand upright and it will keep your food at the right temperature until it is lunch time. When lunch is over and you're back home, our lunch tote conveniently folds and lays flat.
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Lunch and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from Monika Strigel.
In Germany the artist Monika Strigel lives more outdoors than indoors and her love for fauna and flora cannot be questioned. Bright and shiny colors accompany her daily life. For her artistic realization she uses all sorts of techniques like photography, watercolor painting, illustration and typography. Her eye-catching creations can be found in Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie and Nordstrom.
If you are ready to make lunch interesting while supporting artists around the world, scroll up to the top and hit the add to cart button and enjoy the art of lunch.
With every purchase you support the life of ESAMPU, an orphaned elephant at the David Sheldrick wildlifetrust. We will donate US$.15 of every purchase and will keep this donation alive, till Esampu is an adult elephant. Then we will adopt another orphaned elephant baby.