- REUSABLE AND ECO-FRIENDLY - Helps you do your part in protecting the environment by not throwing away paper and plastic bags
- MADE OF THICKER NEOPRENE THAN OTHER BRANDS - If a wetsuit keeps a surfer's body temperature stable, just think how the same material will insulate your lunch. Our 4mm thick neoprene stands upright better, insulates longer, and STRETCHES TO FIT all your lunch containers [dimensions are 12"L x 12"H x 6.5"W and fits containers up to 7"L x 6"W]
- INSULATES UP TO FOUR HOURS - Keeps your food fresh longer than normal lunch boxes built from plastic
- NON-TOXIC, STAIN RESISTANT, AND MACHINE-WASHABLE - Made up of lead and pvc-free materials to keep your family's food safe from nasty elements found in cheaper plastic lunch boxes for kids or adults. Stain resistant and machine-washable so there's no need to worry about spills
- MAKES AN AWESOME GIFT with the LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We sell products that last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we'll replace your lunch tote if there's ever a problem!
When lunchtime hits, you don't want to worry about your drink going warm or your food getting cold. That is why we developed the Art of Lunch Neoprene Lunch Tote. It looks better and works better than any other lunch totes we have come across, AND it lets us work with amazing artists from around the world to make lunch less boring.
We make our lunch totes with quality construction and thicker neoprene than the leading brand so your lunch will stand upright and it will keep your food at the right temperature until it is lunch time. When lunch is over and you're back home, our lunch tote conveniently folds and lays flat.
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Lunch and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from Michelle Li Bothe.The work of Michell Li Bothe (aka Littleclyde) is a study of introspection, nostalgia, joy and imagination. With a heavy emphasis on nature, her art often combines analog painting with digital techniques to create her unique style. She has been inspired by many different landscapes, from her early childhood in New York to her formative years in Hawaii, and the many stops from there to her current home in the ever changing city of Berlin, Germany.
If you are ready to make lunch interesting while supporting artists around the world, scroll up to the top and hit the add to cart button and enjoy the art of lunch.