Art of Riding 'Flock Of Birds' Bridle Bag
A stylish compliment to your high quality tack. Our bridle bags feature a wide, oversized opening with dual easy-slide rubberized zippers for easy access of bridles, halters, cavesons and roomy pockets for all your needs.
- Unique, extra wide 9” flap opening for easy access
- Comfortable and strong handle easily hangs on any tack hook
- Heavy-duty, easy slide rubberized dual zipper
- Includes three easy-to-use and adjustable velcro straps
- Large gusset and stretchable material gives your bridles room
- Two spacious velcro closure pockets for accessories
- Made of unique, high-end neoprene that is naturally padded; resistant to water; shavings and hay; stain proof; machine washable and offers superb stretchability
- Name tag window - Design your own personalized name tag card from our website
Size: Stretchable: 35”H x 13”W (expandable to 18”) x 6”D. Wide flap opening (9”W x 24”H)
Interior Pocket - 10”H x 8”W
Weight: 25 ozs.
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Travel and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from Monika Strigel:
Monika Strigel - Germany
In Germany the artist Monika Strigel lives more outdoors than indoors and her love for fauna and flora cannot be questioned. Bright and shiny colors accompany her daily life. For her artistic realization she uses all sorts of techniques like photography, watercolor painting, illustration and typography. Her eye-catching creations can be found in Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie and Nordstrom.
"My starsign is Aquarius and I`m deeply fascinated by the sea, the open waters and all
creatures in it. Water and light are bringing reflections and sparkles to wet surfaces and
I wanted to create a dress or pattern, that would be a real mermaid worthy. And so the
REALLY MERMAID was born." Monika Strigel