'The Ocean, the Sea, the Wave' Art of Travel RFID Safe Hidden Travel Passport Neck Wallet
Travel is one of the most enriching experiences you can enjoy, and our travel wallet makes it even more fun and safe. In addition to the RFID safety pocket that keeps your important items secure, our travel wallets feature incredible versatility, beauty and capacity. Our travel wallet is made of water-resistance silky nylon, including water-resistant zipper closures. It is artful enough to be worn on the outside as a fashion accessory, yet slim enough to be worn under clothing while traveling. With the multiple spacious pockets, including the unique clear front pocket, you can even use your smartphone while it is secure inside the wallet.
- Outstanding artwork and security - Make a fashion statement with original designer artwork while safely organizing all your travel needs in this silky soft, waterresistant travel wallet. Stylish enough to be used as an everyday wallet; secure enough to be used as a passport travel wallet
- Unique Smartphone Clear Pocket - Text and check email right on your smartphone through the clear front pocket while keeping your phone safe and secure
- More Spacious with 5 Extra-roomy Pockets - Slightly larger size than other travel wallets with more spacious pockets to easily fit larger currencies, tablets, envelopes.
- Versatility and Wearability - Multiple wearing options for men and women. Extralong adjustable comfort neck strap (28”) and belt loop for extra security under clothing
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We sell products that last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we'll replace your travel wallet if there's ever a problem!
- Overall dimensions: 9”H x 6.3”W
- 7” water-resistant zipper on currency pocket
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Lunch and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from Budi Satria Kwan:
Budi Satria Kwan - Indonesia
Also known as Radiomode, Budi Satria Kwan is an inspirational artist and illustrator from Indonesia who has had his work printed on T-shirts all over the world. He has worked with Yahoo, Tiger Beer and Urban Outfitters and that is just the tip of the iceberg. His designs are narrative or abstract with colorful bursts. His approach is either surreal, minimalist, or simple and friendly. Budi's work has a cool sense of humor, unique concepts and usually an important message. His ability to convey messages and ideas visually puts him head and shoulders above many other designers out there.
Geometric approach to abstract landscape illustration. Inspired by sea and the sun. This design is using limited number of colors but rich in hue and texture.