'Pass This On' Art of Travel RFID Safe Hidden Travel Passport Neck Wallet
Travel is one of the most enriching experiences you can enjoy, and our travel wallet makes it even more fun and safe. In addition to the RFID safety pocket that keeps your important items secure, our travel wallets feature incredible versatility, beauty and capacity. Our travel wallet is made of water-resistance silky nylon, including water-resistant zipper closures. It is artful enough to be worn on the outside as a fashion accessory, yet slim enough to be worn under clothing while traveling. With the multiple spacious pockets, including the unique clear front pocket, you can even use your smartphone while it is secure inside the wallet.
- Outstanding artwork and security - Make a fashion statement with original designer artwork while safely organizing all your travel needs in this silky soft, waterresistant travel wallet. Stylish enough to be used as an everyday wallet; secure enough to be used as a passport travel wallet
- Unique Smartphone Clear Pocket - Text and check email right on your smartphone through the clear front pocket while keeping your phone safe and secure
- More Spacious with 5 Extra-roomy Pockets - Slightly larger size than other travel wallets with more spacious pockets to easily fit larger currencies, tablets, envelopes.
- Versatility and Wearability - Multiple wearing options for men and women. Extralong adjustable comfort neck strap (28”) and belt loop for extra security under clothing
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We sell products that last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we'll replace your travel wallet if there's ever a problem!
- Overall dimensions: 9”H x 6.3”W
- 7” water-resistant zipper on currency pocket
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Travel and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from Danny Ivan:
Danny Ivan - Portugal
Inspired by bold, colorful, energetic environments and moods, graphic artist Danny Ivan from Portugal creates digital illustrations distinguishable by their abstract geometric forms and raw textures. Hypnotic, eccentric, and in no way boring, his style has already captivated major brands such as Adobe and Starbucks who were in need of a particular flare that only the Lisbon based artist can deliver. Drawing inspiration from all things splendid and strange, Danny frequently adds new works to his collections, energizing his fan base around the world.
"Pass This On it was inspired by 70's/60's bold vintage Patterns. I was thinking something colorful and brighter to enrich the life so i tried to make a revamp with that a idea, i added shadows and i win a relief surface on that pattern, when i made this pattern i thought this will be a huge success and looks so fresh again." Danny Ivan