Art of Riding 'Pass This On' Reversible Jumping Saddle Cover
Stylishly protect your treasured saddles from moisture and dust with our soft, stretchy and naturally padded neoprene saddle covers. Made to fit all-purpose and jumping saddles.
- Two-panel design for optimum fit and coverage of most saddles
- Ample stirrup slots for use while riding
- Reversible to bright neon orange for high visibility
- Made of unique, high-end neoprene that is naturally padded and will not scratch or rub
- Resistant to water; shavings and hay; stain proof; machine washable and offers superb stretchability
Size: Stretchable - Spine measurement from 27” to 32”, fits flap length from 19” to 22”
Weight: 11 ozs.
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Riding and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from Danny Ivan:
Danny Ivan - Portugal
Inspired by bold, colorful, energetic environments and moods, graphic artist Danny Ivan from Portugal creates digital illustrations distinguishable by their abstract geometric forms and raw textures. Hypnotic, eccentric, and in no way boring, his style has already captivated major brands such as Adobe and Starbucks who were in need of a particular flare that only the Lisbon based artist can deliver. Drawing inspiration from all things splendid and strange, Danny frequently adds new works to his collections, energizing his fan base around the world.