Art of Riding 'Pass This On' Garment Bag
Stylishly protect your garments and accessories during travel with our large book-opening travel bag.
- Full book opening for easy access to all of your garments
- Two spacious velcro closure pockets for accessories
- Naturally padded neoprene fold-over comfort handle will allow for two carry options
- Two hanging options - use interior velcro straps or the slotted hanger opening
- Made of unique, high-end neoprene that is naturally padded; resistant to water; shavings and hay; stain proof; machine washable and offers superb stretchability
- Name tag window - Design your own personalized name tag card from our website
Size: 40”H x 24”W x 4.5”-7”D
Interior pockets - Large pocket - 6.5” x 6.5”, small pocket - 4” x 4.5”
Weight: 35 oz.
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Travel and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from the Danny Ivan:
Danny Ivan - Portugal
Inspired by bold, colorful, energetic environments and moods, graphic artist Danny Ivan from Portugal creates digital illustrations distinguishable by their abstract geometric forms and raw textures. Hypnotic, eccentric, and in no way boring, his style has already captivated major brands such as Adobe and Starbucks who were in need of a particular flare that only the Lisbon based artist can deliver. Drawing inspiration from all things splendid and strange, Danny frequently adds new works to his collections, energizing his fan base around the world.