Art of Riding 'Flock Of Birds' Garment Bag
Stylishly protect your garments and accessories during travel with our large book-opening travel bag.
- Full book opening for easy access to all of your garments
- Two spacious velcro closure pockets for accessories
- Naturally padded neoprene fold-over comfort handle will allow for two carry options
- Two hanging options - use interior velcro straps or the slotted hanger opening
- Made of unique, high-end neoprene that is naturally padded; resistant to water; shavings and hay; stain proof; machine washable and offers superb stretchability
- Name tag window - Design your own personalized name tag card from our website
Size: 40”H x 24”W x 4.5”-7”D
Interior pockets - Large pocket - 6.5” x 6.5”, small pocket - 4” x 4.5”
About the Artists
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Travel and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from Budi Kwan:
Budi Satria Kwan - Indonesia
Also known as Radiomode, Budi Satria Kwan is an inspirational artist and illustrator from Indonesia who has had his work printed on T-shirts all over the world. He has worked with Yahoo, Tiger Beer and Urban Outfitters and that is just the tip of the iceberg. His designs are narrative or abstract with colorful bursts. His approach is either surreal, minimalist, or simple and friendly. Budi's work has a cool sense of humor, unique concepts and usually an important message. His ability to convey messages and ideas visually puts him head and shoulders above many other designers out there.