Art of Riding 'Flock Of Birds' Boot Bag
Protect your best riding boots while showcasing your style. Our soft high-end neoprene bags feature an extra-wide opening which allows you easy access without scratching your boots.
- Unique, extra wide 7” flap allows a pair of boots to be easily removed
- Comfortable and strong handle easily hangs on any tack hook
- Heavy-duty, easy slide rubberized dual zipper
- Two spacious velcro closure pockets for accessories
- Made of unique, high-end neoprene that is naturally padded; resistant to water; shavings and hay; stain proof; machine washable and offers superb stretchability
- Name tag window - Design your own personalized name tag card from our website
- Size: 27” Tall x 14” Toe Length. 10"-12” W. Flap opening - 7” W
- Interior pockets - Large pocket - 4” x 8”, small pocket - 4” x 4”
- Whip Pocket - 11”H
- Weight: 20 ozs.
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Riding and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use some of our favorite designs from Budi Kwan:
Budi Satria Kwan - Indonesia
Also known as Radiomode, Budi Satria Kwan is an inspirational artist and illustrator from Indonesia who has had his work printed on T-shirts all over the world. He has worked with Yahoo, Tiger Beer and Urban Outfitters and that is just the tip of the iceberg. His designs are narrative or abstract with colorful bursts. His approach is either surreal, minimalist, or simple and friendly. Budi's work has a cool sense of humor, unique concepts and usually an important message. His ability to convey messages and ideas visually puts him head and shoulders above many other designers out there.