- ECO-FRIENDLY AND REUSABLE - You won't have to worry about all of the plastic waste produced from normal disposable lunch bags anymore after switching to our lunch bags. They look way cooler, too.
- EASY-OPEN ZIPPER - Feel good about sending your child to school with lunch bags that have an airtight seal, but are still easy to open. Our reusable snack bags are made with embroidered gripper tabs to help open them easily for little fingers or big ones.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Our dishwasher-safe, quick-drying, grease-proof, and moisture-proof reusable lunch bags make cleanup a breeze. Like a pair of your favorite jeans, they will soften and fade with repeated washings.
- CERTIFIED FOOD-SAFE - lead-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, and phthalate-free
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We sell products that last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we'll replace your snack bags if there's ever a problem, no questions asked
- SET OF 3 GOURMET BAGGIES:
- Snack Bag - 6.5 inches x 3 inches
- Large Sandwich Bag - 6.5 inches x 6.5 inches
- Extra-Large Sandwich Bag - 7 inches x 8 inches
When lunchtime hits, you want fresh food, but you hate the waste that comes from throwing away all of those plastic bags all the time. Us, too. That's why after becoming aware of the environmental problems caused by disposable, non-recyclable plastic bags, we decided to create a product that can help reduce the amount of baggies thrown away every day.
We wanted to design a reusable lunch baggie that looked amazing, but could also cut down on the amount of trash that ends up in landfills. We decided it would be even cooler if we hit up some of our favorite artists and had them provide some of our favorite designs to put on the bags. They all said yes, and Art of Lunch Baggies were born!
About the Artists
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Lunch and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use some of our favorite designs from the following artists:
Budi Satria Kwan
Also known as Radiomode, Budi Satria Kwan is an inspirational artist and illustrator from Indonesia who has had his work printed on T-shirts all over the world. He has worked with Yahoo, Tiger Beer and Urban Outfitters and that is just the tip of the iceberg. His designs are narrative or abstract with colorful bursts. His approach is either surreal, minimalist, or simple and friendly. Budi's work has a cool sense of humor, unique concepts and usually an important message. His ability to convey messages and ideas visually puts him head and shoulders above many other designers out there.
Danny Ivan - Portugal
Inspired by bold, colorful, energetic environments and moods, graphic artist Danny Ivan from Portugal creates digital illustrations distinguishable by their abstract geometric forms and raw textures. Hypnotic, eccentric, and in no way boring, his style has already captivated major brands such as Adobe and Starbucks who were in need of a particular flare that only the Lisbon based artist can deliver. Drawing inspiration from all things splendid and strange, Danny frequently adds new works to his collections, energizing his fan base around the world.
If you are ready to make lunch more interesting while supporting artists around the world, scroll up to the top and hit the add to cart button and enjoy the art of lunch.