Art of Riding 'Flock Of Birds' Reversible Jumping Saddle Cover
Stylishly protect your treasured saddles from moisture and dust with our soft, stretchy and naturally padded neoprene saddle covers. Made to fit all-purpose and jumping saddles.
- Two-panel design for optimum fit and coverage of most saddles
- Ample stirrup slots for use while riding
- Reversible to bright neon orange for high visibility
- Made of unique, high-end neoprene that is naturally padded and will not scratch or rub
- Resistant to water; shavings and hay; stain proof; machine washable and offers superb stretchability
Size: Stretchable - Spine measurement from 27” to 32”, fits flap length from 19” to 22”
Weight: 11 ozs.
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Travel and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from Monika Strigel:
Monika Strigel - Germany
In Germany the artist Monika Strigel lives more outdoors than indoors and her love for fauna and flora cannot be questioned. Bright and shiny colors accompany her daily life. For her artistic realization she uses all sorts of techniques like photography, watercolor painting, illustration and typography. Her eye-catching creations can be found in Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie and Nordstrom.
"My starsign is Aquarius and I`m deeply fascinated by the sea, the open waters and all creatures in it. Water and light are bringing reflections and sparkles to wet surfaces and I wanted to create a dress or pattern, that would be a real mermaid worthy. And so the REALLY MERMAID was born." Monika Strigel