Art of Riding 'Flock Of Birds' Reversible Jumping Saddle Cover
Stylishly protect your treasured saddles from moisture and dust with our soft, stretchy and naturally padded neoprene saddle covers. Made to fit all-purpose and jumping saddles.
- Two-panel design for optimum fit and coverage of most saddles
- Ample stirrup slots for use while riding
- Reversible to bright neon orange for high visibility
- Made of unique, high-end neoprene that is naturally padded and will not scratch or rub
- Resistant to water; shavings and hay; stain proof; machine washable and offers superb stretchability
Size: Stretchable - Spine measurement from 27” to 32”, fits flap length from 19” to 22”
Weight: 11 ozs.
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Riding and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from Budi Kwan:
Budi Satria Kwan - Indonesia
Also known as Radiomode, Budi Satria Kwan is an inspirational artist and illustrator from Indonesia who has had his work printed on T-shirts all over the world. He has worked with Yahoo, Tiger Beer and Urban Outfitters and that is just the tip of the iceberg. His designs are narrative or abstract with colorful bursts. His approach is either surreal, minimalist, or simple and friendly. Budi's work has a cool sense of humor, unique concepts and usually an important message. His ability to convey messages and ideas visually puts him head and shoulders above many other designers out there.