Art of Riding 'Pass This On' Bridle Bag
A stylish compliment to your high quality tack. Our bridle bags feature a wide, oversized opening with dual easy-slide rubberized zippers for easy access of bridles, halters, cavesons and roomy pockets for all your needs.
- Unique, extra wide 9” flap opening for easy access
- Comfortable and strong handle easily hangs on any tack hook
- Heavy-duty, easy slide rubberized dual zipper
- Includes three easy-to-use and adjustable velcro straps
- Large gusset and stretchable material gives your bridles room
- Two spacious velcro closure pockets for accessories
- Made of unique, high-end neoprene that is naturally padded; resistant to water; shavings and hay; stain proof; machine washable and offers superb stretchability
- Name tag window - Design your own personalized name tag card from our website
Size: Stretchable: 35”H x 13”W (expandable to 18”) x 6”D. Wide flap opening (9”W x 24”H)
Interior Pocket - 10”H x 8”W
Weight: 25 ozs.
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Riding and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from Danny Ivan:
Danny Ivan - Portugal
Inspired by bold, colorful, energetic environments and moods, graphic artist Danny Ivan from Portugal creates digital illustrations distinguishable by their abstract geometric forms and raw textures. Hypnotic, eccentric, and in no way boring, his style has already captivated major brands such as Adobe and Starbucks who were in need of a particular flare that only the Lisbon based artist can deliver. Drawing inspiration from all things splendid and strange, Danny frequently adds new works to his collections, energizing his fan base around the world.