Art of Riding 'Flock Of Birds' Bridle Bag
A stylish compliment to your high quality tack. Our bridle bags feature a wide, oversized opening with dual easy-slide rubberized zippers for easy access of bridles, halters, cavesons and roomy pockets for all your needs.
- Unique, extra wide 9” flap opening for easy access
- Comfortable and strong handle easily hangs on any tack hook
- Heavy-duty, easy slide rubberized dual zipper
- Includes three easy-to-use and adjustable velcro straps
- Large gusset and stretchable material gives your bridles room
- Two spacious velcro closure pockets for accessories
- Made of unique, high-end neoprene that is naturally padded; resistant to water; shavings and hay; stain proof; machine washable and offers superb stretchability
- Name tag window - Design your own personalized name tag card from our website
Size: Stretchable: 35”H x 13”W (expandable to 18”) x 6”D. Wide flap opening (9”W x 24”H)
Interior Pocket - 10”H x 8”W
Weight: 25 ozs.
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Riding and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from Budi Kwan:
Budi Satria Kwan - Indonesia
Also known as Radiomode, Budi Satria Kwan is an inspirational artist and illustrator from Indonesia who has had his work printed on T-shirts all over the world. He has worked with Yahoo, Tiger Beer and Urban Outfitters and that is just the tip of the iceberg. His designs are narrative or abstract with colorful bursts. His approach is either surreal, minimalist, or simple and friendly. Budi's work has a cool sense of humor, unique concepts and usually an important message. His ability to convey messages and ideas visually puts him head and shoulders above many other designers out there.