When lunchtime hits, you don't want to worry about your drink going warm or your food getting cold. That is why we developed the Art of Lunch Neoprene Lunch Tote. It looks better and works better than any other lunch totes we have come across, AND it lets us work with amazing artists from around the world to make lunch less boring.
We make our lunch totes with quality construction and thicker neoprene than the leading brand so your lunch will stand upright and it will keep your food at the right temperature until it is lunch time. When lunch is over and you're back home, our lunch tote conveniently folds and lays flat.
- REUSABLE AND ECO-FRIENDLY - Helps you do your part in protecting the environment by not throwing away paper and plastic bags
- MADE OF THICKER NEOPRENE THAN THE LEADING BRAND - If a wetsuit keeps a surfer's body temperature stable, just think how the same material will insulate your lunch. Our 4mm thick neoprene stands upright better, insulates longer, and stretches to fit all your lunch containers [dimensions are 12"L x 11"H x 6.5"W and fits containers up to 7"L x 6"W]
- INSULATES UP TO FOUR HOURS - Keeps your food fresh longer than normal lunch boxes built from plastic
- NON-TOXIC, STAIN RESISTANT, AND MACHINE-WASHABLE - Made up of lead-free and pvc-free materials to keep your family's food safe from nasty elements found in cheaper plastic lunch boxes for kids or adults. Stain resistant and machine-washable so there's no need to worry about spills
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We sell products that last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we'll replace your lunch tote if there's ever a problem!
About the Artists
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Lunch and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use some of our favorite designs from the following artists:
Budi Satria Kwan - Indonesia
Also known as Radiomode, Budi Satria Kwan is an inspirational artist and illustrator from Indonesia who has had his work printed on T-shirts all over the world. He has worked with Yahoo, Tiger Beer and Urban Outfitters and that is just the tip of the iceberg. His designs are narrative or abstract with colorful bursts. His approach is either surreal, minimalist, or simple and friendly. Budi's work has a cool sense of humor, unique concepts and usually an important message. His ability to convey messages and ideas visually puts him head and shoulders above many other designers out there.
Danny Ivan - Portugal
Inspired by bold, colorful, energetic environments and moods, graphic artist Danny Ivan from Portugal creates digital illustrations distinguishable by their abstract geometric forms and raw textures. Hypnotic, eccentric, and in no way boring, his style has already captivated major brands such as Adobe and Starbucks who were in need of a particular flare that only the Lisbon based artist can deliver. Drawing inspiration from all things splendid and strange, Danny frequently adds new works to his collections, energizing his fan base around the world.
Monika Strigel - Germany
In Germany the artist Monika Strigel lives more outdoors than indoors and her love for fauna and flora cannot be questioned. Bright and shiny colors accompany her daily life. For her artistic realization she uses all sorts of techniques like photography, watercolor painting, illustration and typography. Her eye-catching creations can be found in Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie and Nordstrom.
Carly Mejeur - U.S.A
Carly Mejeur is a marine life artist and ocean advocate born and raised in South Florida. Her "Nautical Chart Series" connects the natural composition of land and sea with man made lines, soundings and titles. Using watercolor, she seamlessly ties the two together to pose the question, "How do we interact with nature and how will we protect it?" Her work has been featured as shirts and posters for ocean conservation organizations such as The Sea Turtle Conservancy, Beneath the Waves Film Festival, and Justin Riney's Expedition Florida 500. She continues to look for new ways to make a positive impact on the environment with her artwork.
If you are ready to make lunch interesting while supporting artists around the world, scroll up to the top and hit the add to cart button and enjoy the art of lunch.