When lunchtime hits, you don't want to worry about your drink going warm or your food getting cold. That is why we developed the Art of Lunch Neoprene Lunch Tote. It looks better and works better than any other lunch totes we have come across, AND it lets us work with amazing artists from around the world to make lunch less boring.
We make our lunch totes with quality construction and thicker neoprene than the leading brand so your lunch will stand upright and it will keep your food at the right temperature until it is lunch time. When lunch is over and you're back home, our lunch tote conveniently folds and lays flat.
- REUSABLE, ECO-FRIENDLY & FASHIONABLE - Helps you look good while doing your part in protecting the environment by not throwing away paper and plastic bags. This designer lunch purse has an EASIER TO GRIP faux bamboo handle that is larger than other brands and is easily slung over your shoulder or arm.
- THICKER, LARGER, AND HAS A DIVIDER POCKET - If a wetsuit keeps a surfer's body temperature stable, just think how the same material will insulate your lunch. Our 4mm thick neoprene, insulates longer, and STRETCHES TO FIT all your lunch containers [dimensions are 11"L x 15"H x 6"W and fits containers up to 7"L x 6"W]. Includes divider pocket with velcro to separate your lunch contents or ice pack.
- INSULATES UP TO FOUR HOURS - Keeps your food fresh longer than normal lunch boxes built from plastic
- NON-TOXIC, STAIN RESISTANT, AND MACHINE-WASHABLE - Made up of lead-free and pvc-free materials to keep your family's food safe from nasty elements found in cheaper plastic lunch boxes for kids or adults. Stain resistant and machine-washable so there's no need to worry about spills
- MAKES AN AWESOME GIFT and includes a LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We sell products that last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we'll replace your lunch tote if there's ever a problem!
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Lunch and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from Monika Strigel:
Monika Strigel - Germany
In Germany the artist Monika Strigel lives more outdoors than indoors and her love for fauna and flora cannot be questioned. Bright and shiny colors accompany her daily life. For her artistic realization she uses all sorts of techniques like photography, watercolor painting, illustration and typography. Her eye-catching creations can be found in Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie and Nordstrom.
Elephants are one of the most endangered species of this planet. People love the gentle
giants and so do I. I wanted to honor the elephants and I love to make intricate drawings,
so I decided to doodle an elephant.
If you are ready to make lunch interesting while supporting artists around the world, scroll up to the top and hit the add to cart button and enjoy the art of lunch.