Art of Riding 'Pass This On' Boot Bag
Protect your best riding boots while showcasing your style. Our soft high-end neoprene bags feature an extra-wide opening which allows you easy access without scratching your boots.
- Unique, extra wide 7” flap allows a pair of boots to be easily removed
- Comfortable and strong handle easily hangs on any tack hook
- Heavy-duty, easy slide rubberized dual zipper
- Two spacious velcro closure pockets for accessories
- Made of unique, high-end neoprene that is naturally padded; resistant to water; shavings and hay; stain proof; machine washable and offers superb stretchability
- Name tag window - Design your own personalized name tag card from our website
- Size: 27” Tall x 14” Toe Length. 10"-12” W. Flap opening - 7” W
- Interior pockets - Large pocket - 4” x 8”, small pocket - 4” x 4”
- Whip Pocket - 11”H
- Weight: 20 ozs.
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Riding and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use some of our favorite designs from Danny Ivan:
Danny Ivan - Portugal
Inspired by bold, colorful, energetic environments and moods, graphic artist Danny Ivan from Portugal creates digital illustrations distinguishable by their abstract geometric forms and raw textures. Hypnotic, eccentric, and in no way boring, his style has already captivated major brands such as Adobe and Starbucks who were in need of a particular flare that only the Lisbon based artist can deliver. Drawing inspiration from all things splendid and strange, Danny frequently adds new works to his collections, energizing his fan base around the world.